Friday, May 8, 2009
Kai's the Best
I know it's been a while since we've updated our blog... I'm sure you can imagine our hands are full!
Last night as I fed Kai for what felt like the 100th time of the day; I noticed how often I congratulate him on ever little thing that he does... like when he makes a big "poopie" it's - "Wow... good job buddy" or he burps after eating- "Good one Kai; do you have another?" When he holds his head up on his own- "Hey good job munchkin- that was one second longer than the last time" I found myself laughing late last night about this- maybe its the exhaustion finally getting to me- or I am amazed at my own kid's little moments. I thought this picture was appropriate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So Cute!!! I think I see blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteAwww he is the best!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie pie... love ya!!!
ReplyDelete