Sunday, April 12, 2009

KAI is here!!!!!!



Here are a few pictures of our beautiful son who was born on April 10, 2009 at 1:10 pm. Our OB estimated him between 6.5 to 7 lbs. Well, he decided to prove her wrong and be 8 lbs. 12.4 oz. and 21" long. We arrived at the hospital at 9:30 pm on the 9th, and began the 15 hour process. Of course, this did not really bother the mother, but the father was a mess, not surprising to most.
I am truly proud of Brianne and the baby! The experience can not be put into words. The only words that came to mind were AMAZING & INTENSE. I thoroughly enjoyed taking an active part in KAI's birth. Mother and baby are doing fine, and dad is just trying to clear the fog!

We hope that you all enjoy his first pictures as much as we do!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooo happy for you guys. He is a dream. Well done! And of course he was born on your number! :)

    ReplyDelete