Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kai Discovers Bri's Rib Cage... Makes for a Sleepless Night!

Yeah... my little bug found his comfort in digging some body part into my ribcage. At first when I woke up around 2 AM, I found myself wondering why on earth I had pain in my left side. After waking up a little bit more and feeling for something to be wrong with me, I felt a leg.... or arm... pushing into my ribcage. So- I remembered Glen's mom describing what she did when her little bug, Glen, would do the same thing... I gently pushed him away from by ribs- It worked! for about 5 minutes... then he crept right back in there...we played this little game for about 45 minutes. A coworker told me today that a baby who moves around a lot at night before he's born will be a baby who's up a lot at night after he's born... let's hope not... at least he won't be jabbing me in the side with an unknown limb. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment